Constructed of non-reactive, hard-anodised aluminium, the Halulite Pressure Cooker is lighter in weight and more efficient than most traditional camping pressure cookers. Loaded with safety features, you can safely and efficiently cook chicken, pot roast and ribs to perfection.
• High-performance, non-reactive, hard anodised aluminium construction provides exceptional efficiency and uniformity.
• Lighter, more compact design makes it easier to store and carry.
• Triple safety system locks lid until all pressure has dissipated.
• Independent release valves prevent over-pressurisation, even if one valve becomes clogged.
• Reduces cooking time by up to 66% saving fuel, effort and carbon emissions.
• Instructions and recipes included.
• Material: Proprietary, Hard Anodised Alloy
• Capacity: 2.7 l
• Dimensions: 30 cm x 20.8 cm x 16 cm